The modern workplace has has evolved. From the desktop, to devices to the application and productivity suite available with Office 365 it is much more than the suite of applications that have been used for decades. A transition to the Modern workplace enables a rich set of tools and services that can empower a workforce to achieve incredible results.
Our team has the practical experience implementing and deploying the Microsoft 365 technologies to help you to digitally transform to a more productive and innovative Work Anywhere, Anytime, with Any Device or with Anyone workforce.
Implementing Microsoft 365
Our team have expertise across the Microsoft 365 platform and can assist you to transition to the modern workplace. Contact us to discuss your needs including the following capabilities:
- Strategy consulting: assessing your current environment and establishing a roadmap and strategy for moving to the Modern Workplace.
- Windows 10: Standard Operating Environment development, including traditional and modern deployment methods.
- Management infrastructure: including the design and implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager technologies.
- Application readiness testing: establishing you application readiness and testing for transitioning to Windows 10.
- Applications packaging: compatibility planning and packaging for deployment.
- Office 365 transition: including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams.
- Deployment planning and execution: including change planning, scheduling, data migration, support.
- Cloud transition: moving on premise workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- Service transition: moving the technology changes to operations and building knowledge to you internal team.
Re-invent productivity through a transformed digital workforce
At Utilitise IT, we see the importance of a user understanding ‘What is in it for me?’ (WIIFM). Answering this question encourages the user to invest their time and effort in adopting Microsoft 365. For this reason, the user is always considered – from requirements gathering, through to implementation and training. Furthermore, this user-centred methodology practised at Utilitise IT, takes into account that users will be willing to adopt technology in different ways and at different rates, so we give the user control of their change journey allowing them to influence when they will adopt. This translates to a more positive and less disruptive change experience.
Our adoption capabilities
An upgrade to Office 365 should not be about pushing out new technology, but on ensuring the user experience is positive with an emphasis on adoption to reduces the risk of down time and productivity loss. Our services in this space include the following:
- Establishing the change and communications strategy and recommending approaches to deployment
- Developing training plans and providing collateral and techniques that are proven to assist in user adoption
- Conduct tailored interactive train-the-trainer OR user training sessions
- A planning and control framework that allows us to track the deployment process including up to date dashboards and status reporting
Taking end to end ownership of the deployment process, because that is what we do, not limiting our scope to a Technology implementation and leaving you with the hard work to plan and deploy.
A key philosophy for technology enabling projects at Utilitise IT is that adoption planning is the key to success. For this reason, our certified Change & specialists are engaged throughout the change journey. Our approach includes:
- Requirements gathering
- Adoption planning
- Training and deployment
- On-going partnership
Utilitise IT is a Microsoft Partner, Lenovo Service Partner and a Member of the Center for Internet Security. These associations provide our team with the resources, expertise and professional development to ensure that we develop high quality solutions that will meet your business needs.
Our team contain certified professionals that extend beyond the technologies that we implement, including Project Management, Change Management and ITIL. With this diverse experience our processes are designed to ensure that the user and operational management of the technology is central to everything we do.
Our people are passionate about what we do, and motivated to ensure we deliver the best outcome for your organisation.